Salt & Pines
The name comes from two places that shaped how I see and work: the Gulf of Mexico, where I grew up reading light on water, and the mountains of Colorado, where I landed and found a different kind of stillness. Salt and pines. Coast and elevation. The tension between those two things is where the creative practice lives.
The visual identity reflects that same balance: natural, grounded, and designed to hold up across design, illustration, and photography without any one discipline overpowering the others. Playfair Display for warmth and editorial weight. Poppins for clarity and accessibility. A palette built from the landscapes that named the studio — Soft Pine, Driftwood Beige, Deep Ocean, Clay Rust.
Every client project that comes through Salt & Pines gets the same thing this brand did: a clear point of view, an honest brief, and design that means something specific rather than something general.
Inspired by nature. Designed for impact.
Services Delivered: Brand Strategy · Logo Design · Color System · Typography · Brand Iconography · Visual Identity System
